This is an older build we did on my boat but it was a big job and it turned out nicely so I thought I would post some pics.
My 2006 SeaVee 290B had a fabric T-Top that was starting to show it’s age so I decided to build a hard top.
It was made with 1/2″ Divinycell foam core that we vacuum bagged on a custom made form to match the existing T-Top pipework. No changes were required to any of the aluminum. We also did not use any fasteners – it’s glued down using Sikaflex 291. Multiple coats of Awlgrip 2000 were shot with the top white and the bottom Kingston Gray.
Along with the top I had Birdsall fabricate a removable mini-tower/crows nest and custom folding step.